Our Foundation Open Online Courses are released with the CC BY license. E-mail your request, if your school wishes to reuse and repurpose the course or to offer the course to <100 students on our platform.
Koneru Bhaskara Rao & Hemalata Human Development Foundation provides human development opportunities through quality education, skill development, health programmes & sustainable environment.
The KBR & HL Human Development Foundation is established with the following objects:
- To promote welfare of the society by improving quality in the sectors of education, health, skill development and environment.
- To provide and support quality educational programmes at all levels of education including schools, colleges, universities in collaboration with government and non-government organizations, with special focus on digital learning, skill development and environment sustainability.
- To train teachers and other stakeholders at all levels of education on digital learning.
- To offer vocational skill development programmes in collaboration with industries, government and vocational training institutions and organizations.
- To improve general health through health literacy, health and hygienic and environment sustainability.
- To provide and promote sustainable and clean environment solutions, such as water conservation and recycling, soil conservation, green environment, green energy, green building.
Our Foundation Open Online Courses are released with the CC BY license. E-mail your request, if your school wishes to reuse and repurpose the Class 5 Mathematics (enabled guest access)course or to offer the course to <100 students on our platform.
Skip site announcements
Creating accessible eLearning Material is critical to eliminate digital access barriers, build inclusive online learning environments and achieve SDG 4.
On the eve of Global Accessible Awareness Day (GAAD) 2021, Koneru Bhaskara Rao & Hemalata Human Development Foundation is organising a virtual event on "Accessibility Matters - Designing and Developing Accessible eLearning Materials with MS Office ". This event aims at equipping the Indian Teachers and Online Instructors with the skills required to design and develop accessible eLearning materials using MS Office.
Event Facilitator: Sushumna Rao Tadinada
Event Date: Friday, May 21, 2021
Event Time: 4:00-6:00 p.m. IST
Please submit the registration form in order to participate in the GADD 2021 Event. All the registered participants will receive the Zoom Virtual Session details on May 21, 2021 before 1:00 PM.
On the eve of International Open Access Week October 19-25, 2020, Koneru Bhaskara Rao & Hemalata Human Development Foundation and Open Access India are jointly organising a live event on "Promoting Open Access Through Accessible Open Textbooks ", in line with the theme of OA Week, 2020 "Open with Purpose: Taking Action to Build Structural Equity and Inclusion". The interactive live event will enable the participants to: gain knowledge about Open Access and creating accessible open textbooks on Pressbooks.
Event Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Event Time: 4:00-6:00 p.m. IST
Please submit the registration form to express your participation interest.
Upon completion of the FDP, participants will be able to:
- Create assignments and rubrics
- Build question bank with MCQs, short/ essay questions
- Use Moodle quiz for creating and conducting online exams (to enable students to submit hand-written answers)
- Grade students' assignments and quizzes
- Design outcomes aligned assessments
Participation is limited to 30 participants and is on a first come, first served basis.