KBR & HL Human Development Foundation
, founded by Dr. Indira Koneru
has been conducting remote training to Higher Education Teachers since April 2020 to provide needed support to recover from the COVID-19 educational disruption and acquire the eLearning skills required to continue teaching using technologies.
In collaboration with Maris Stella College
, Vijayawada, we are orgnanising a 3-Day Online Professional Development Programme on Conducting Moodle–enabled Online Examinations
during 25-27 September, 2020.
Upon completion of the FDP, participants will be able to:
- Create assignments and rubrics
- Build question bank with MCQs, short/ essay questions
- Use Moodle quiz for creating and conducting online exams (to enable students to submit hand-written answers)
- Grade students' assignments and quizzes
- Design outcomes aligned assessments
Participation is limited to 30 participants and is on a
first come, first served basis.
Further details are available in the file attached. Grab this opportunity to empower yourself and support your institutions in building self-reliant online education and examination systems.
Click here for submitting the registration form.